If you already possess a good command of the English language, including grammar and vocabulary, but feel that you continue to remain an incompetent communicator, then accent reduction is your solution.
The Compton P-ESL program was designed to improve:
• Intelligibility and clarity of speech
• Intonation and rhythm
• Public speaking and presentation skills
• Greater confidence in yourself as an individual and professional
My accent reduction program can help you solve the following problems:
• Inability to communicate efficiently with work colleagues, clients, customers, patients, supervisors, employees, friends, or family.
• Inability to speak with clarity to be understood on the telephone or in online video conferencing.
• Difficulty with public presentations, voice projection, or body language.
• Difficulty in conveying your thoughts, ideas, or business-related information effectively.
• Inability to comprehend or use intonation and rhythm properly for the English language.
In addition, my clients can also benefit from the following:
• Greater ability in comprehending figurative language, idioms, and slang terms prominently used in the American culture.
• Expanded usage of grammar, patterns of connected speech, and better understanding of the exceptional spelling rules of the
*Prior to any session or course being offered, the client must complete a full assessment online, provided by Compton P-ESL, which is included in the course programs (not included with individual sessions). This assessment, once properly analyzed and scored, will be used to personally tailor the goals for your accent reduction program. You will also be given this same assessment upon the completion of your accent reduction program, to compare the before-and-after differences for an improvement percentage rate. It is not uncommon for clients using the Compton P-ESL program to achieve anywhere from 50-80% improvement, with dedication and daily practice.
I offer the following courses for Accent Reduction:
• 12-week course: $1,200
• 6-week advanced course: $600
• $85 per individual session/hour (limit of 3 individual sessions; only offered following a full initial assessment or follow-up to a completed course)
I am flexible and willing to work with you to find an optimal time for your sessions. If you ever need to reschedule a lesson, I am willing to accommodate your needs. I also like to incorporate personal requests from my clients, such as pronunciation for specific work-related vocabulary and role-playing for business interviews, speech presentations, etc…
We will be utilizing an online platform that you can easily access. I prefer to use ZOOM, Skype, or Go-To-Meeting. However, if none of these are available to you in your country of residence, we can discuss other options.
To schedule your first “free” consultation so we can discuss your needs and get your initial assessment scheduled, please follow the appropriate link above to contact me. I look forward to serving you!